FSB First Year Select
This selective program is perfect for the first year student on the fast-track. First Year Select offers the opportunity to learn by exploring the major economic and legal institutions throughout Europe. Complete two business core courses, while getting your passport stamped in six different countries.
Ride the London Tube, taste the world-famous Belgian chocolate, tour the International Court of Justice in the Hague, wander the charming streets of red-roofed Heidelberg, take classes at Miami's own Luxembourg campus, and see the breathtaking view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower.
This program's roster is now full. Applications are closed. Check this page at a later date for summer 2015 opportunities!
- Locations: London, Brussels, Hague, Heidelberg, Differdange, Paris
- Dates: May 24 - June 28, 2014
- Program fee: $4,500.00. Covers housing, some meals, transfers, field trips, and entrance fees.
- Tuition: Set by the University. In-state is $4,325.80. Out-of-state is $7,004.60.
- **Projected tuition paid to Miami is subject to change.
- Participants: Limited to 26 students.
- Pre-requisites: ECO 201; first year status; ACT score of 28 or higher; must be business major; 2.6 GPA by January 2014; must be 18 years of age by the time of departure; requires one interview. Must also meet the FSB Disciplinary Policy Standards (see policy).
- Pre-departure meetings: Wednesday evenings, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- ECO 202* - Principles of Macroeconomics (3) Taught by
Dr. Mark McBride
- *If you have had ECO 202 and are interested in this program, please contact Kim Suellau at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BLS 342 - Legal Environment of Business (3) Taught by Dr. Laura Tholke
- BUS 420 - FSB International Studies/Europe (2) Taught by both program professors
Last modified on 4/22/14 | Content maintained by